This year’s FOSSGIS conference will take place in Dresden from March 13-16, 2019. The FOSSGIS conference is the leading conference for all topics around Free and Open Source Software for Geoinformation Systems, OpenStreetMap and Open Data in the D-A-CH area. On the four conference days, talks for beginners and experts, hands-on workshops, demo sessions and user meetings will provide insights into the latest developments and real-world-possibilities of software projects and applications based on them.
The conference program was recently published. The program committee has put together a varied and interesting selection of contributions from the many suggestions received. Below we present an overview of the presentations and workshops that terrestris staff will give at this year’s FOSSGIS conference.
- „GeoStyler: ein generischer grafischer Stileditor für Geodaten“ (GeoStyler: a generic graphical style editor for geodata) on March 14, 2019 at 11:30 am in the lecture hall Mathe Z211, Daniel Koch, Jan Suleiman & Christian Mayer
- “SHOGun–QGIS-Integration: WebGIS-Applikationen vom Desktop administrieren” (SHOGun QGIS Integration: Managing WebGIS Applications from the Desktop) on March 14, 2019 at 13:30 in the lecture hall Mathe Z211, Torsten Brassat, Germany
- “3D-Geoapplikationen im Browser: Überblick und Erfahrungen” (3D geo-applications in the browser: Overview and experiences) on 14 March 2019 at 16:00 in the Audimax S239, Daniel Koch & Marc Jansen
- “OpenLayers: Stand und aktuelle Entwicklungen” (OpenLayers: Status and current developments) on 14 March 2019 at 15:30 in the Audimax S239, Marc Jansen & Andreas Hocevar
- “GDI mit Docker & Co. – Einführung, Überblick und Diskussion” (GDI with Docker & Co. – Introduction, overview and discussion) on 15 March 2019 at 11:00 am. in the lecture hall Mathe Z211, Marc Jansen
- „GeoServer Vertiefung“ (GeoServer, advanced usage) on 13 March 2019 at 10:30 am in the workshop room LM, Daniel Koch & Marc Jansen
- „react-geo – mapping mit React“ (react-geo – mapping with React) on 13 March 2019 at 17:00 in the workshop room GDV, Daniel Koch & Jan Suleiman
- „Einführung in GeoServer“ (Introduction to GeoServer) on 14 March 2019 at 09:00 am in the workshop room LM, Daniel Koch & Marc Jansen
- „Einführung in OpenLayers“ (Introduction to OpenLayers) on 14 March 2019 at 11:00 am in the workshop room LM, Marc Jansen, Christian Mayer & Andreas Hocevar
Our Demo Session:
- „GeoServer: Live Demo-Session” on March 15th, 2019 at 09:00 am in the Audimax S239, Daniel Koch & Marc Jansen
We look forward to the conference and hope to see you there. Currently you can still use the early bird discount until 06 February 2019. We would also be pleased to welcome you personally at our stand in the exhibition hall.