Our key components are the following:
- The open source web mapping library. We have been involved in the core development since 2010.
- Together with our partner companies Boundless and Geosolutions we offer operation guarantees through maintenance contracts.
- UMN MapServer
- The proven CGI Webmapping server with almost unlimited possibilities.
- We have been using PostgreSQL / PostGIS since 2004 successfully in our projects. Together with our partner companies Boundless and Geosolutions we offer operation guarantees through maintenance contracts.
- Shogun is a service-based web mapping framework developed as a middleware between client and database, that is able to manage webclients interactively. Shogun was developed using the frameworks Spring JAVA, JAVA Hibernate, OpenLayers and GeoExt.
- As a desktop GIS we use QGIS. There are close ties to core developers of QGIS, so that we can offer the development of QGIS extensions.